“Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.”
Patience is a virtue everyone needs, especially Christians. Instead of attaching A.S.A.P ( As soon as possible) to everything, we should develop our patience, but nobody wants to wait for anything, they want their prayers answered, fame and fortune right away, everyone wants instantaneous success, but no time to wait. What we fail to realize half the time, is that our omnipotent God, sees and knows everything. He knows what we need before we even ask for it. He also knows the exact time and moment we need something.
As Christians, we also should know that God operates on His schedule, His time, His plans, and His will (Isaiah 55:8-9; Jeremiah 29:11). Patience develops, and strengthens your faith, hope, and trust in God (James 1:3-4; 1 Thessalonians 1:3), our God is patient with us, not to mention merciful (Romans 5:5). Did you forget that He told us, His grace is sufficient for us, and His strength is made perfect in our weakness ( 2 Corinthians 12:9).
God never lies, and He is not slack concerning His promises (Numbers 23:19, Hebrews 6:18, 2 Peter 3:9) so what is the problem? Listen, instead of worrying, and trying to figure out how God is going to do it, you need to glorify Him, thank Him, praise Him, meditate on His promises, remain righteous, till you get answers, breakthrough, deliverance, whatever it is you prayed and asked for.
It’s only when we develop a solid relationship with Him, that we will get A.S.A.P answers to questions, and prayers, that’s when our focus will be on Him, and not our problems or situations, that’s when our faith, hope, trust, and patience takes full control. Job shows us what will happen when we are patient (Job 1:22, James 5:11), he got double for his patience.
They that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, they shall walk, and never faint(Isaiah 40:31). Our God does not do anything in a hurry, or a rush. The point is, our God took six days to create the Heaven and the earth, when He could have done it in one, so you better make a note of that, if you never knew.
And, the most important thing of all, is to make sure He gets the glory, praise, and thanks, because He deserves it, so be sure to tell it in the streets, highways, by-ways over the hills and everywhere. If you don’t know the God I am referring to, or His only begotten son, Jesus Christ, who is the only way to Him according to John 14:6, then go to the top of this blog, and click on to the salvation page, then just follow the instructions, it will be the best thing you ever did.
I give God the glory, praise, honor, and thanks for using me to relay His message to you, I pray it was a blessing to you as it was to me, and you will obey His will, and His way in the name of Jesus, amen.
Most people don’t realize that we are born with an empty glass, and what we fill that glass with determines, our future or where we will end up in this life or the next. The sad thing about it is that some people blame their parents, friends or their environment for what is poured in their glass. But I was sent, to let you know that everyone is responsible for themselves, it is your choice, and decision as to what is poured into your glass. You can fill it with love or hate, good or bad, peace or war, now you must realize by this, that one thing is of God, and the other of the devil. One leads to eternal life, the other leads to hell.
You better believe there is a heaven, and a hell, if you don’t then I am afraid you have filled your glass with contaminated water, that if you keep drinking it, will lead to the destruction of your life. If you have filled your glass with the lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh, and the pride of life, then the devil has you on a one way ticket to hell, so you better hop off, get off, jump off, whatever you have to do, you need to be off of that train or bus. “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord “Romans 6:23.
Stop filling up your glass with: sexual immorality, impurity, hatred, jealousy, drunkenness, violence, idolatry, murder, etc. folks who live like this will not inherit the Kingdom of God But if you fill your glass with the fruits of the spirit: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, self-control, etc, you will find that your life will be ten times better, and you are on your way to glory (Galatians 5:19-26).
For everyone shall bear his own burden….be not deceived; God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man sows that he will also reap, if you live only to satisfy your own sinful desires, you will harvest the consequences of sin, which is death, and destruction, but if you live to satisfy the spirit, you will reap everlasting life – Galatians 6:5-8.
Also know that the only way to God is through His son Jesus Christ (John 3:16 – 17, John 14:6) so if you don’t know God or His son go to the top of this blog, click on to the salvation page, and follow the instructions. I give God the glory, praise, honor, and thanks for using me to send His message out, I pray it bless’ you as it did me.
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” that’s what Hebrews 11:1 tells us. Now who is your faith in? Yourself or God? His will, His ability, and His promises or yours?
Did you know that faith without works is dead (James 2:17).
Doesn’t demonstration beat elaboration, and a man without hope is hopeless. But let me ask you something, when you ask for something, most of the time, don’t you have to wait for it, or you’re one of those, “ It’s now or never people.”
Yes, Numbers 23:19 tells you, ”He does not lie,” and 2 Peter 3:9 tells us, ”He is not slack concerning His promises,” and He did say a few times, ”ask anything in His (Jesus’) name and you will receive it” (Matthew 21:22; John 14:12-14).
So what’s the problem? A few things is the problem:
(1) Did you ask for it in Jesus name? John 16:23-24.
(2) Is it God’s will or yours? James 4:3; Matthew 26:39.
(3) Are you a Christian? If no, how do you expect to get anything from someone you don’t know. Matthew 25:11-12, John 10:14, (sorry that’s God’s word. Read to the end if you want to know Him, it tells you what to do).
(4) Okay, you are a Christian, what type? Hot or Cold? Listen when it comes to God, there is no lukewarm, nor half and half Christians. It’s either you are or you are not. Revelations 3:15-16.
(5) As a Christian, are you walking in righteousness? If not, then you are praying in vain or amiss. How do I know? His word says so, read them all for yourself, Isaiah 59:1-2, 1 Peter 3:12, James 5:16, Psalm 37:25, Matthew 6:33, Psalm 11:7, this is just a few.
(6) You must wait on God. He only works on His schedule or time, not ours (Isaiah 55:8-9).
(7) While waiting, you must not murmur, complain, doubt, be anxious or fearful, and if you have any unrepented sins, known and unknown, ask for forgiveness. Once you ask in faith and not waver, the answer is on the way (James 1:6-8; Hebrews 10:23).
(8) We must cast down all imaginations (past failures, doubts, fears, etc.) that comes against the knowledge or word of God – 2 Corinthians 10:5. Then cast all your cares on God – 1 Peter 5:7. Then go sleep or rest – Hebrews 4:3.
(9) To eliminate all negativity, you must now praise Him, thank Him, read the scriptures, meditate on it, declare it, confess it, hide it in your heart, while confidently waiting, according to 1 John 3:21.
(10) I don’t care who you are, if you are not right with God you are not getting anything you ask for. Do you want to get right with him or know Him, go to the top of this blog, click the salvation page, and follow the instructions.
I thank God, Our Heavenly Father, for the privilege of sharing this message with you. I pray that He will guide you in His will and ways. To God be the honor, praise, and glory, now, and forever in Jesus Name. Amen.