“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” that’s what Hebrews 11:1 tells us. Now who is your faith in? Yourself or God? His will, His ability, and His promises or yours?
Did you know that faith without works is dead (James 2:17).
Doesn’t demonstration beat elaboration, and a man without hope is hopeless. But let me ask you something, when you ask for something, most of the time, don’t you have to wait for it, or you’re one of those, “ It’s now or never people.”
Yes, Numbers 23:19 tells you, ”He does not lie,” and 2 Peter 3:9 tells us, ”He is not slack concerning His promises,” and He did say a few times, ”ask anything in His (Jesus’) name and you will receive it” (Matthew 21:22; John 14:12-14).
So what’s the problem? A few things is the problem:
(1) Did you ask for it in Jesus name? John 16:23-24.
(2) Is it God’s will or yours? James 4:3; Matthew 26:39.
(3) Are you a Christian? If no, how do you expect to get anything from someone you don’t know. Matthew 25:11-12, John 10:14, (sorry that’s God’s word. Read to the end if you want to know Him, it tells you what to do).
(4) Okay, you are a Christian, what type? Hot or Cold? Listen when it comes to God, there is no lukewarm, nor half and half Christians. It’s either you are or you are not. Revelations 3:15-16.
(5) As a Christian, are you walking in righteousness? If not, then you are praying in vain or amiss. How do I know? His word says so, read them all for yourself, Isaiah 59:1-2, 1 Peter 3:12, James 5:16, Psalm 37:25, Matthew 6:33, Psalm 11:7, this is just a few.
(6) You must wait on God. He only works on His schedule or time, not ours (Isaiah 55:8-9).
(7) While waiting, you must not murmur, complain, doubt, be anxious or fearful, and if you have any unrepented sins, known and unknown, ask for forgiveness. Once you ask in faith and not waver, the answer is on the way (James 1:6-8; Hebrews 10:23).
(8) We must cast down all imaginations (past failures, doubts, fears, etc.) that comes against the knowledge or word of God – 2 Corinthians 10:5. Then cast all your cares on God – 1 Peter 5:7. Then go sleep or rest – Hebrews 4:3.
(9) To eliminate all negativity, you must now praise Him, thank Him, read the scriptures, meditate on it, declare it, confess it, hide it in your heart, while confidently waiting, according to 1 John 3:21.
(10) I don’t care who you are, if you are not right with God you are not getting anything you ask for. Do you want to get right with him or know Him, go to the top of this blog, click the salvation page, and follow the instructions.
I thank God, Our Heavenly Father, for the privilege of sharing this message with you. I pray that He will guide you in His will and ways. To God be the honor, praise, and glory, now, and forever in Jesus Name. Amen.