John 15:13, 15
- Greater love has no one than this that you lay your life down for your FRIENDS.
- Jesus said, “I call you FRIENDS”. Proverbs 17:17 A FRIENDS loves at all times. Proverbs 18:24 A man that has FRIENDS must show himself friendly: and there is a FRIEND that sticks closer than a brother.
- Friends do not attack, fight and destroy one another.
- Friends protect, defend and die for one another if necessary.
- Friends make sacrifices for each other.
- God is your friend and you are a friend of God.
- A friend’s love is consistent and forever.
- A friend is friendly, showing love, loyalty, care, concern, goodwill, benevolence, and the list goes on.
- Friends are always close, dear and precious to each others heart.
+It is always good and wise to know who your friends are.
- Friendship Pt. 2
- Proverb 17:17
- A friend loveth at all times…
- +Great friendships in the Bible:
- •God and Abraham
- •Jesus and the Church
- •David and Jonathan
- •and Ruth and Naomi
- +In all the various types of relationships that we have, we can always have a friendship in the midst of them all.
- +Some people have relationships with others, but in those relationships they do not have a friendship.
- +Everyone cannot be your friend but you can be a friend to everyone.
- +Everyone was not a friend to Jesus, but Jesus was a friend to everyone. He was a friend to His enemies and even those who betrayed Him.
- +Jesus had many friends and He showed Himself friendly. May the Lord continue to keep us in friendship with Him, and use us to demonstrate what it is to be a True and Godly friend to others in the Almighty Name of Jesus Christ our Beloved Lord, Savior and Friend.
- •Continue to let the WORD of God be the standard for your life. Always LOVING others like Christ Jesus loves us while keeping our Faith, Trust and Confidence in Him.
- •BLESSED you are and BLESSED you will always be and to God be all the GLORY. Amen!