*THE PARADOX OF OUR TIME*
1. *We live in times when we see many humans, but not enough humanity;*
2. *We live in times when the rich has more rooms than children and the poor has more children than rooms.*
3. *We live in times when smart phones bring you closer to those who are far, but distance you from those who are close;*
4. *We live in times when we open Facebook, more than Holy Book;*
5. *We live in times when a single mother can look after 10 children, but 10 children can’t look after a single mother;*
6. *We live in times when the rich walk miles to digest food, while the poor walk miles to obtain food;*
7. *We live in times when women are paid to be naked, while others are fined to be dressed;*
8. *We live in times when our contact lists are huge, but our relationships are poor;*
9. *We live in times when our possessions are more, but our appreciation is less;*
10. *We live in times when we know how to earn a good living, but somehow forget how to live good;*
11 *We live in times when many know the price of everything, but the value of nothing;*
*_Indeed, we live in a strange world. May God Guide us to count our years aright that we may know wisdom*
No matter what meditate on God’s words,it never change, because,He is the same yesterday, today,and forever.
“But now, thus says the Lord , who created you, ….. And He who formed you, …… “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you”, (Isaiah 43:1-2) .
“I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord , Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore”, (Psalms 121:1-8).
Josh 1:7 says,”Only be strong and very courageous (in God’s Word), that you may observe to do everything accordingly. Turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper in it every where you go”.
When you make this type of commitment to obey and live by every word of God, then everything that pertain to life, Godliness, health, prosperity and your security become your abundant reward. These tremendous blessings become the byproducts of your commitment to obey God. Therefore, Continue to be steadfast in your commitment to obey God ,by living by every Word of God.
Blessed you are and blessed you will always be and to God be all the glory. Amen!