DO YOU HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER, OR A ONCE A WEEK VISIT ? A Godly relationship requires Godly Wisdom, and understanding.
” IF ANY OF YOU LACKS WISDOM, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.” (James 1:5 NKJV). “Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.” (Proverbs 4:7 NKJV).
WE NEED GODLY WISDOM, WHICH PROMOTES GROWTH, DEVELOPMENT, AND MATURATION IN THE LORD .
GROWTH IS A STEADY INTAKE OF GOD’S WORD. “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”
(2 Timothy 2:15 KJV). “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”(Joshua 1:8 KJV).
DEVELOPMENT IS TO BE LIKE CHRIST.
“Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them.” (Ephesians 5:1-7 KJV).
“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: but made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:5-11 KJV).
MATURATION IS CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.” (II Corinthians 5:17-21 NKJV).
- Love is the foundation for relationships.
- Agreement and unity strengthens relationships.
- Communication maintains relationships.
- The lack of love in a relationship is like a building without a foundation.
- The lack of agreement in a relationship weakens the relationship to the point of breaking it and destroying it.
- When communication breaks down in relationships frustration and confusion enters.
- If the purpose of the relationship is not clearly understood it will be Abused, Misused or Confused.
- Having A Spiritually Healthy, Holy and Righteous Mind,will manifest a unshakable and stable relationship with God.
- +Worry, corrupts knowledge ,and evil thoughts were not made for our minds.
- +Satan uses these things to frustrate, confuse and ultimately to destroy the mind of man.
- +Remember man’s mind got corrupted when he ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil in Genesis 2:17; 3:6-7.
- Romans 12:2 Says…
- ..be not conformed to this world: but be all of you transformed by the renewing of your mind…
- +The Holy Knowledge of the Word of God is made for the heart, soul and mind of man.
- +Remember the most beautiful mine of all minds is the Mind of Christ.
- 1 Corinthians 2:16
- ..we have the Mind of Christ.
- +Continue to make the Word of God the daily bread for our spirits, souls, MINDS, and bodies.
- +Blessed is our minds and blessed our minds will always be and to God be all the glory. Amen!
- Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Amen.
- Jude 1:24-25 NKJV