Which is better GOD’S PLANS ,OR YOURS ? Jeremiah 29:11
Says,”For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord , thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope”.
Who would give up their life for a righteous good man? For an ungodly person is it worse? Only God through His love, grace mercy, and compassion would do such a thing. Yet people refuse to accept His generous offer of His only begotten Son as a substitute for our sins. Jesus came, lived and died so that we may be right with Him, have access to all His gifts, promises and above all escape God’s wrath of destruction. So if God provides a way, why aren’t people seeking that way?
John 3:16 tells us that He loves us so much, that He sent His Son Jesus. Then John 14:6 tells us that Jesus is the only way, truth and life and no one goes to God without first going through His Son Jesus and no one else. Romans 5:8 confirms that God demonstrates His kind of love (which is not fake nor can it be duplicated) towards us that while in our sinful conditions Christ Jesus, God’s Son, died for us. We are justified us by Jesus’ blood, so that we are safe from God’s wrath. So who else has a better offer or plan?
Why would anyone want to refuse to reconcile with the Creator who made you and owns you? Who has ever shown a greater love, a better offer or a suitable plan, better than God has offered? Who else can deliver us from God’s wrath or eternal punishment? Jesus made it possible for us to reconcile with God and have a right relationship with our heavenly Father. So why would anyone refuse it? The devil does not have a better plan or offer because he is doomed and defeated without chance, help or hope; Stop letting him deceive and manipulate you into believing anything different from God’s truth.
When the devil and his henchmen come against us God puts a “but” in his way. For example,
- Genesis 50:20 says,“But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.”
- Psalm 49:14-15 “Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling. But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.”
- Psalm 73:26 “My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.”
- Romans 5:7-8 “For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradveture for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commandeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- 1 Corinthians 2:9-10, “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him. But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.” God will never let your enemies triumph over you as His righteous child, even though it may seem that way in the natural, but Psalm 30:1 and Psalm 37:1 says something different; “I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me. Fret not thyself because of evil doers, neither be envious against the workers of iniquity.”
“For the Lord God is a sun and shield, He will give grace and glory, and no good thing will he with hold from those who walk uprightly. O Lord of hosts, Blessed is the man who trust in thee.” – Psalm 84:11-12
God’s plan of salvation includes you. Why not accept His plan of salvation, which includes His plan for your life? Visit the Salvation Page above and follow the instructions.
All glory, honor, praise and thanks go to God for using me to deliver this message. I pray that He will give all who read this message the spiritual gifts necessary to comprehend and act upon His word. I exercise my power and authority in the name of Jesus to bind every tactic of the enemy that will try to stop, hinder, or prevent this word from reaching its intended people. I ask the Lord to loose the Holy Spirit and the Heavenly angels to secure this word so that it reaches its intended people, according to Matthew 16:19 and Luke 10:19 in the omnipotent name of Jesus, Amen.