WHY WORRY WHEN YOU CAN PRAY.
“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you, by worrying, can add one cubit to his stature? “So why do you worry about clothing?
Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now, if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things, the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (MATTHEW 6:25-34).
IT IS NOT GOOD TO WORRY.
+Worry is a waste of our time, it is unprofitable, and definitely it is the bad fruit of Doubt, Unbelief and Lack of FAITH TRUST, and CONFIDENCE in GOD.
+We cannot worry, trust God and be in faith at the same time.
+As children of God when we worry we are saying many things to God. Things like…
- I don’t trust You because if I did I wouldn’t worry.
- I don’t believe you are capable of handling my problems because if I did I wouldn’t worry.
- We are saying to God we can trust you to save our souls and give us eternal life, but we cannot trust You to do anything else.
26 Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah, saying,
27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
+The answer to this question is NO!
+Remember all things are possible by God and all things are possible to them that believe.
+Worry NOT yourselves and TRUST in the LORD our God. He is Trustworthy and Faithful. HALLELUJAH!!!
- + Psalm 37:1, 7, 8 says this: ” FRET NOT yourselves…
- +FRET is worry that corrodes you, stresses you out, and wears you out and burn you out.
- +This is what happens to us it we FRET or WORRY. We Corrode (break down), we get stressed out, wore out and burnt out. This is one of the attacks of the devil against God People.
- +How come some of us who have a relationship with our Heavenly Father through our Lord Jesus Christ still WORRY and FRET???
- +When we KNOW God we will TRUST Him. When we TRUST God it means we LOVE Him. To LOVE God is to OBEY Him…
- +Worry and Fret invites the devil into our lives and shuts out God, but TRUST invites God in and shuts the devil out. Hallelujah!
- +We don’t have to WORRY about anything. Just PRAY and TRUST God with everything. Amen!
- Continue to let the WORD of God be the standard for our lives. Always LOVING others like Christ Jesus loves us while keeping our Faith, Trust and Confidence in Him. BLESSED we are and BLESSED we will always be and to God be all the GLORY. Amen!
- Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Amen.[Jude 1:24-25 NKJV].