How to receive from God? You must first know these things:
“This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.” (Joshua 1:8 NKJV).
“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” (Matthew 6:33 NKJV).
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” (Romans 12:1-2 NKJV).
- All that God offers is righteous, holy and good.
- Know the good and acceptable and perfect will of God (His Word).
- Ask and ask in faith.
James 4:2 …you have not because you ask not.
…ask, and all of you shall receive, that your joy may be full.
And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He hears us .And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.
- By faith know that you have what you asked for before you see what you ask for.
- Now that you know by faith that you have what you asked for anticipate the manifestation of it at all times until it has manifested.
•Keep your faith, trust and confidence in God without wavering and without doubt. Be steadfast and immovable in faith in spite of the situation. God is Faithful. He will deliver. He is True to His Word and Promises.
+++Blessed you are and blessed you will always be and to God be all the glory. Amen!
- Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling or falling into sin, and to present you unblemished [blameless and faultless] in the presence of His glory with triumphant joy and unspeakable delight, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and power, before all time and now and forever. Amen.
- Jude 1:24-25 AMP