John 3:16 KJVS
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Everlasting Life
+Each of these 8 things say something specific…
- God: There is a God Who is an Eternal Being.
- Love: God has Love because He is Love.
- World: God cares for the world. Though the world is lost in sin God still loves the world.
- Giving: God demonstrates His Love in giving what is need for man’s eternal life.
- Son: God has a Son and He gave His Son to save the world.
- Believe: Believe in the Son makes us that we shall not perish but have Everlasting Life.
- Perish: spiritual death, eternal death, Hell and the Lake of Fire.
- Everlasting Life: Salvation, Life without death forever and Heaven.
Twelve Perfect Keys of LOVE
+The Number 12 in Scripture signifiers Perfection of Government and Rule
- 1 John 4:8 …God is Love
- John 3:16 Love is Giving
- John 3:16 Love is Unconditional.
- Romans 5:8 But God commended his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. +Love is Sacrificial.
The Love of God is AMAZINGLY POWERFUL
+The more we understand about the Love of God the more we will walk in the Love of God.
+The more we walk in the Love of God the more we will experience God in Love Form.
1 John 4:8
…God is Love
+And nothing is greater than God’s Love.
1 Corinthians 13:8
God’s Love never fails.
+When we walk in Love of God we will experience the blessings of God: Healing, Deliverance, Prosperity, Protection and all the pertain to life and Godliness.
+Remember the Love of God is in us (Romans 5:5), and in the Love of God is the Power of God.
+Never let it be about the Love of Power, but it should always be about the Power of God’s Love. Amen!
•Continue to let the WORD of God be the standard for your life. Always LOVING others like Christ Jesus loves us while keeping our Faith, Trust and Confidence in Him.
•BLESSED you are and BLESSED you will always be and to God be all the GLORY. Amen! Praise