Twelve Perfect Keys of LOVE
+The Number 12 in Scripture signifiers Perfection of Government and Rule
- 1 John 4:8 …God is Love
- John 3:16 Love is Giving
- John 3:16 Love is Unconditional.
- Romans 5:8 But God commended his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. +Love is Sacrificial.
- Titus 2:14 REDEMPTIVE LOVE.
- 1Corinthiams 13:7 Love bears all things
- 1 Corinthians 13:7 Love believes all things (whatever God says)
- 1 Corinthians 13:7 Love hopeth all things
- 1 Corinthians 13:7 Endures all things
- 1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails
- Galatians 5:6 Faith works by Love
- Ephesians 4:15 Speak the truth in love.
Your Deeds of Love to others are never denied and overlooked by God.
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That all of you may be the children of your Father…
13 For it is God which works in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
+Wherever the love of God is demonstrated the power of God will be manifested.
•Continue to let the WORD of God be the standard for your life. Always LOVING others like Christ Jesus loves us while keeping our Faith, Trust and Confidence in Him.
•BLESSED you are and BLESSED you will always be and to God be all the GLORY. Amen!