John 15:13, 15
13. Greater love has no one than this that you lay your life down for your friends.
15. Jesus said, “I call you friends”.
A friend loves at all times.
A man that has friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother.
0. Friends do not attack, fight and destroy one another.
0. Friends protect, defend and die for one another if necessary.
0. Friends make sacrifices for each other.
0. God is your friend and you are a friend of God.
0. A friend’s love is consistent and forever.
0. A friend is friendly, showing love, loyalty, care, concern, goodwill, benevolence, and more.
0. A friends are always close, dear and precious to each others heart…
•Continue to let the WORD of God be the standard for your life. Always LOVING others like Christ Jesus loves us while keeping our faith, trust and confidence in Him.
•BLESSED you are and BLESSED you will always be and to God be all the GLORY. Amen!