“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths”.(Proverbs 3:5-6).
FREEDOM OF CHOICE
+You are free to make the right choices all the time.
+If we fail to make the right choices all the time it will eventually result in a crisis.
+And crisis will force us to make the right choices.
PRINCIPLES TO EXERCISE IN MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICES:
- Seek God through prayers and fasting.
- Seek Godly counsel / wisdom.
- Be led by the Holy Spirit.
- Make sure your choices/decisions are based upon the Word of God.
- Make sure your choices/decisions are made in Love, in Righteousness, in Holiness, in Truth and in Faith.
- Do all for the glory of God.
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
•Continue to let the WORD of God be the standard for your life. Always LOVING others like Christ Jesus loves us while keeping our Faith, Trust and Confidence in Him.
•BLESSED you are and BLESSED you will always be and to God be all the GLORY. Amen!