Isn’t it amazing how people hold,and harbor hate, and grudges in their hearts. Which robs them of joy,peace, and happiness. Thus,leaving them miserable, and unhappy ,because there’s no room or space for love,forgiveness ,joy,and peace.
They fail to realize that the devil has done an excellent job on them,stealing their joy and happiness ,while slowly destroying them as John 10:10 says:
“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly”.
“Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you”. (Ephesians 4:29-32 NKJV).
Godly Wisdom that Promotes Growth, Development and Maturation in the Lord.
1. 1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails…
2. Matthew 5:44 …Love your enemies…
3. It takes the Love of God in our hearts to give and to forgive from the heart.
4. Anything that is Built and Maintained by the Love of God cannot fail or be destroyed.
5. Remember people are to be loved and things are to be used. Never love things and use people, but instead Love people and use things.
6. Based on God’s Standards in
1 Corinthians 13:1-3 Without Love all that we say and do is without value and unacceptable by God. Love gives Value and Acceptance to all that we say and do.
7. Do all in LOVE for the glory of God. Hallelujah!!!
1. Love is the foundation for relationships.2. Agreement and unity strengthens relationships.
3. Communication maintains relationships.
4. The lack of love in a relationship is like a building without a foundation.
5. The lack of agreement in a relationship weakens the relationship to the point of destruction.
6. When communication breaks down in a relationship abnormalities will set in.
7. If the purpose of a thing is not clearly understood it will be Abused, Misused or Confused.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting get understanding.
•Continue to let the WORD of God be the standard for our lives. Always LOVING others like Christ Jesus loves us while keeping our Faith, Trust and Confidence in Him.
•BLESSED we are and BLESSED we will always be and to God be all the GLORY. Amen!!!