Biblical Guidelines to Greater Finances
He becomes poor that deals with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent makes rich.
•wasteful spending is financial cancer. It eats your finances away. •A good steward is diligent and wise in handling finances.
•The spending of a good steward is an investment.
•In all that a good steward buys, he receives equal benefits for his spending or greater, but never less for his spendings.
The blessing of the LORD, it makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
2 Corinthians 9:10
Now he that ministers seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)
1. God provides seeds (unlimited and various resources) for us to sow.
2. God provides all of our foods.
3. God multiplies the return on the seeds we sow.
4. God increases the fruits of our righteousness.
•Whatever we give to others as unto the Lord, He takes notice and rewards us with abundance in return.
•God provides the seeds. We plant the seeds, and God multiplies the return (the abundant blessings) on the planted seeds.
•What an awesome God we serve.
•If what you have doesn’t meet your need, maybe what you have is a seed. Plant it (Bless someone with it).
•Plant your seeds before you have needs, and in your times of needs you will reap your abundant harvest from your planted seeds.
2 Corinthians 9:6-7
But this I say, He which sows sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which sows bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposes in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loves a cheerful giver.
•As you sow your seeds by blessing others remember:
1. You determine the amount you receive by the amount you sow.
2. Your attitude of giving must be cheerful and not a painful, hurtful, or sad attitude.
3. God loves a cheerful giver. This kind of giving is well pleasing unto to Lord.
•You cannot beat God’s giving no matter how hard you try. The more you give the more He gives back to you.
+++Blessed you are and blessed you will always be and to God be all the glory. Amen!