John 15:13, 15
13. Greater love has no one than this that you lay your life down for your friends.
15. Jesus said, “I call you friends”.
A friend loves at all times.
A man that has friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother.
0. Friends do not attack, fight and destroy one another.
0. Friends protect, defend and die for one another if necessary.
0. Friends make sacrifices for each other.
0. God is your friend and you are a friend of God.
0. A friend’s love is consistent and forever.
0. A friend is friendly, showing love, loyalty, care, concern, goodwill, benevolence, and more.
0. A friends are always close, dear and precious to each others heart…
+++Great friendships in the Bible:
•God and Abraham
•Jesus and the Church
•David and Jonathan
•and Ruth and Naomi
+++In all the various types of relationships that we have, we can always have a friendship in the midst of them all.
+++Some people have relationships but have no friendships.
+++Everyone cannot be your friend but you can be a friend to everyone.
+++Everyone was not a friend to Jesus, but Jesus was a friend to everyone. He was a friend to His enemies and even those who betrayed Him.
+++Jesus had many friends and He showed Himself friendly. May the Lord continue to keep us His friend and use us to demonstrate to others what it is to be a True and Godly friend.
•Continue to let the WORD of God be the standard for your life. Always LOVING others like Christ Jesus loves us while keeping our faith, trust and confidence in Him.
•BLESSED you are and BLESSED you will always be and to God be all the GLORY. Amen!