Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit. The Kingdom comes by the Holy Spirit, and the Kingdom of God is also where the rule and reign of God is.
Where ever you go the Kingdom of God goes with you. Angels go with you, and more importantly God goes with you. Continue to enjoy the righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. That’s the Kingdom of God and a taste of Heaven.
Proverb 4:7 says, Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
1. In the Kingdom of God we walk by Faith, we live by the Word of God, and we are led by the Holy Spirit. In the world they walk by sight, sense and circumstance.
2. Do not judge by cost but by worth. Is it worth it?
3. If you don’t suffer the pain of discipline you will suffer the pain of regret.
4. If you believe a lie long enough it will become the truth you. A lie believed then lived is a stronghold.
5. The only Scriptures you truly believe are the ones you obey. Your obedience displays your fruit, and you fruit characterizes who you are.
+++Remember Proverb 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting get understanding.
Hebrews 4:16 says,
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. DO YOU WANT MERCY? God sits on The Throne of Grace. He is Gracious and Merciful unto us. DID YOU KNOW THAT?
GRACE is God’s unmerited favor towards us. Grace gives us the goodness of God which we did not deserve and His MERCY spears us from the punishment we did deserve. LISTEN,
As long as we did not blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, God will always forgive us of all our repented sins and iniquities. We may feel shame, regret and remorse but never feel condemned.
THERE is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus…
…for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endures for ever. Blessed you are and blessed you will always be and to God be all the glory. Amen! ENJOY YOUR DAY IN THE LORD.
+++Blessed you are and blessed you will always be and to God be all the glory. Amen!